8.05.2012

Quickie Post: Sony Ericson Xperia Go & DYAC-good thing I no speak Engrish face

I know that you'll be expecting the Toledo post right after the Caubian but right now my fingers are itching to write about my laugh trip in the office c/o Timothy Tiah blog.  I've stumbled upon the DYAC site, short for damn you auto correct.  Its the usual problem of everyday conversation through text with your auto correct on.  Most of the posts are so funny that I couldn't hold off my boisterous hahahaha in the office.  And I got my other office mates to read it as well.  Below is a sample.

I have DYAC moments in my bb but not to that extent though.  I think it's just good thing that texting here in Philippines doesn't necessarily be ENG-RISH! (lol;phew)).  This is their site if you want to LMFAO too, DYAC.

Speaking of phones and stuff, Ken2x and I were strolling mindlessly in Ayala yesterday with a cheese bread in my hand, we got caught upon the grandeous phone evah (and that we think so).  Its Sony Xperia Go, it wouldn't budge to anything, underwater, over run by a car, sandwiched by ice cream and a wafer, splashed by a water hose from the firemen and had been used to call while drenched underwater.  See the video below (well, just don't mind the German (i think) language).


Ken2x and I was like, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, so good.  Being travelers as we are, its like gold in the treasure box.  The price is around 15,000 php.  We are still trying to hold on our belts as we have an upcoming trip on September (its still a secret) and so we wouldn't be buying the phone hence were procrastinating that it will be a bit cheaper by December (lots of bonuses;hahahaha).  Plus, I'm still A okay with my bb (wink).




P.S.
Ahhhh, I now call Malls as Temptation Island.  So many things that you like to want but sometimes it ends up not using it.


No comments:

Post a Comment