8.19.2012

65 Ways to Know the not-so Teddy Person Behind KISH


I was and suppose to blog regarding my Hanguel lesson way back 2010 but apparently I got totally bored and lazy and cryptic and the list goes on (reasons!!!).

this is me dead boooring
And so I opted for a childish post.  This will eventually give you an idea that who ever is making the posts and putting up hideous photos and poses in this blog.  Please don't judge the post, judge the poster (yeah right as if I'm good in accepting criticism, hates, bad tweets and death mails;wattda man).
my supposedly face when i read hate comments




real life face upon reading hate comments

So here's go nothing.
 
Name: Paula Reyes (that's not what your thinkin', am not using any actress screen name;well that's half of my name)
Do you still attend school?: Nope
How tall are you?: 5'6"
Do you wish you were taller or shorter?: Am okay with my height
Do you wear glasses/contacts?: Nope but thinkin' to have colored contacts but not in the near future
What color is your hair?: My natural hair color is dark brown; now its blond brown and am planning to make it dark red
What color are your eyes?: Dark brown with a little bit of blue/navy blue circle in my iris but not that prominent
Your best physical feature: My eyes and nose (I think but it totally depends on the person looking)
Your best personality trait: I'm a bubbly and childish person (is it good or a total wreck ball to me;darn)

Color?: Red (symbolizes extremities and so am I)
Non-alcoholic drink?: Lemonade (always my fave)
Food?: Cheese (I'm an addict since I was born; I could swear eat cheese/cheese bread all through my lifetime)
Genre of music?: Alt, reggae and trance (hip-hop is my lullaby; just sayin')
Band?: can't think of any bands that I've been drooling of but yeah FOB, BLG & U2 (I know2x the latter bands can't compare to the last band I've mentioned but hate me coz I like them;duh?!)
Singer?: there are lots of them I can't pin point; am a scatter brain
Movie?: The Devil Wears Prada (I used to like The Secret Garden but eventually I've changed my mind hence I've read the whole book though but still one of my faves)
Actor?: Ryan Gosling, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Heath Ledger, Jake Gyllenhal, Ryan Reynolds, Ashton Kutcher and new crush Andrew Garfield (admit it you just love his Brit accent;oh Emma your one lucky bitch)
Television show?: New Girl (I just love Zoey)
Current song?: One more night by Maroon V (its a sexy song for me)
Concert you've attended?: :( (I almost have attended Nicki Minaj's concert but as a good friend, I gave it as a b-day present to mah lovely friend AJ)
School project you've done?: Am no longer in school, remember?
Place to be?: I want to be in UK, Denmark, Prague and Copenhagen (awesome place)
Book?: Collecting Stephen King's works & my ol time favorite The Secret Garden
Person to be with?: My mom 
Flower?: just like wild flowers
Website?:www.redantho.tumblr.com & www.kishourteddytrakker.blogspot.com (of course that's my site)
Ice cream flavor?: Very rocky road (this I will not trade with a 7/11 slurpees)
Pizza topping?: Spicy chorizo c/o Handuraw
Country?: Philippines (SEA)
Culture?: In regards to my country, its a bit of conservative and democratic 
Religion?: Roman Catholic
Politician?: -____-
Language?: Filipino, English, slightly Korean & Japanese
Accent?: This I have to say just the normal accent but most of my friends would tell me that I have British like accent (this is undoubtedly the product of watching Harry Potter)


Eat or drink?: I should be doing both or else I'll die
Watch a movie or T.V.?: Its more convenient to watch TV and its economical as well
Books or magazines?: Totally books
Color or black & white films?: It depends but when it comes to classic I'd love to watch it in B&W
Cell phone or camera?: Mobile phones nowadays do have cameras if your living in today's ERA so yeah both
Rock or Rap?: ROCK n roll dude
Alternative or Indie?: Both 
Drums or Piano?: I'm a Piano person but I see girls doing the drums are badass
Water or soda?: Water
Pizza or hamburgers?: Pizza (am loco for Italian cuisine)
Love or money?: this would be the time that if I'll choose love I'd be hypocrite and if I'll choose money I'd be a greedy person (life sucks)
God or the Buddha?: These beings are a source of inspiration to my/our lives
War or creation?: Its much better if we create


Last movie you watched: Hunger Games
Did you think this movie was good?: Yes! PEETA
Favorite quote from a movie: I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all. (the hate poem)
Does this quote have any meaning to you?: At some point yes it does. 
If you had to be in a movie, what would the movie be about?: Genre that is sci-fi and chronicle
What's your favorite movie? Why?: Secret Garden, I can relate to Mary Knox

Who is your best friend?: I won't name them but there are some
Do you trust this person a 100%?: Yes, I do but there are somethings that I leave myself musing on
What is your current relationship status?: In a relationship with Ryan Gosling/Andrew Garfield/Joseph Gordon Levitt a.k.a.Ken2x (actually everybody teases him COCO MARKEND)
Do you believe in love at first sight?: Nope, the very moment you set your eyes on the person is physical attraction and its totally different in knowing him/her in depth
Have you ever been kissed?: Should I enumerate who had xoxo me (hmmm, mom, dad, bro, myself in the mirror)LOL-is this even a question?!
Have you ever had a broken heart?: Yes, because I'm human.

What are some of your interests?: Composing stuff, surfing the net, nature trekking etc. (things that I don't usually do when am sitting in my work desk pounding my index fingers to death)
What do you like to do when your bored?: Write stuff, just like what I'm doing right now--boring myself and including you
What are your plans for the future?:  Write a book.
What type of mood are you in today?: Mellow.  Am always mellow
Do you write on an online blog? Does it get a lot of hits?: Yes, I do and weird thing is that it had reached almost 500 but I still have like 3 followers (hahahaha; would that be me just browsing again and again on my blog site;geesh)
Would you consider yourself an interesting person?: Maybe.  People sometimes ask for my idea so I guess maybe.

Okay there you go folks, just a simple run through of my psycho life (jk).

mwaaaahhhh

P.S.
I swear by my puppy's grave all the things stated above are true and if there had been any misleading information you may definitely free to leave a comment and bust me out.




3 comments:

  1. i love peeta too hha
    mind to checkout my blog?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. His character is surreal amongst the Hunger Games series that's why I like Peeta.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your password can be changed from the Profile section at any time.

    re going to take a step-by-step look at how you can find and automatically install plugins directly from within Word - Press.
    Word - Press is an open source blog publishing application and can
    be used for basic content management.

    My blog ... WP Social Press Review

    ReplyDelete