10.21.2013

Coach Potato List Part 2: The Homo Superiors, A Team w/ a Long Meaning on their Acronym, 3 Girls and 1 Fun Night, & Ad Agency w/ Crazies



I'm sticking to my new mantra hence I'm officially loving my small screen netbook and the fact that I'm on house arrest (not that am grounded;pfft am too old for that kind of thing) for 2 days and a couple of hours from now due to the endless aftershocks and I don't know if those are still aftershocks or earthquakes as they kinda felt the same.

And now am in my electric fanned room to create this post as my bro is doing some renovations to our house plus am a lay back kinda gal (truth to be told am just wearing my pjs and take note its already noon time; oh shut up subconscious your ruining my reputation).  Anyways, I thought that there will be new stuff coming out and old once are either going in the trash or still reigning and so I would like to share to you guys the new list of my coach potato honor roll (yes, I changed it because it's more appropriate than the word "Addiction").  If you have read the Part I of the couch potato list, you'll know my previous likes but for now I'll give the floor to the new and hopefully not to be cancelled shows (it would be devastating to know that and it would be a waste of time;if only I could buy and continue the TV series;if only).

The 1st on my list is the break out groups (they are not LGBT or dance crew), The Tomorrow People are group of young individuals who have special powers and are on extinct due to the fact that a certain agency is after them.  The pilot episode for me is A grade since it develops well in terms with the main character but the way how the characters are introduce are sort of like X-Men-ish but my hopes are up for these Homo Superiors, as they have all eye candies on their female and male characters and the progression of the story makes you want to know what will happen next, in which I'll give them a check on "not dragging" (its part of my TV series checklist).  Just a trivia though, the said TV series is not new at all, as this has been aired in Britain and its taken from a novel of Judith Merril.  The American TV series plot is with a modern touch but it still sticks to the original context but it somewhat opens us to the next phase of the novel.  I want to see more of the powers coming up as you know this red bear, I'm a fanatic of super powers and I even wrote a posts bout it but still my favorite power would still be telekinesis and stopping time (God, I'm not you but if ever, I'll have those;twinkling of eyes).

Good thing no smushy romance going on with the main character

Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division in short SHIELD, that's how long the title would be for this series and good thing acronyms were invented or it would be like everytime someone will ask me, what am I watching, I'll definitely be out of breath after I answer them.  And it would be one of the toughest test questions if ever this would be included on pop quizzes (well aside from PAG-ASA, NASA and so on).  This series is given, I mean if the previous TV series is from a novel and was aired way back on Britain, this one has been long seen and read on comics.  If you guys are going ga ga bout the Avengers then, you shouldn't be missing out SHIELDS as they were created after earth has been invaded by Loki (if you have watched the Avengers; then you'll know and I wouldn't like to summarize it here).  Coming from Marvel, this should have a total impact to the viewers hence, who doesn't like to watch superheroes coming out alive in true human form.  Their pilot episode was for me a so so but I made a thorough thought about it and I said it was Marvel-ous since these guys doesn't have those cool effects, powers and gadgets (though they have some) since they work and protect human kind (per say) through their knowledge, guts and physique- NO SUPER POWERS.  I've already watched 3 episodes and so far they didn't let me down, the frenemies and enemies that they've shown every episodes are getting pretty interesting and each characters have their own identity. As soon as I've landed on one of the character's name, Skye, I've said to myself, maybe one day I'll name my child Skye (lol).

Their logo kinda look like CIA;just saying
Kimmie Boubier, is not a name of a Russian model/actress but she is a chummy lawyer, who have a knack of self absurd wackiness and cute clumsiness at the same time.  Together with her 2 best buddies, Marika, the strong (literally) willed and Helen/Alice, the nerd (btw, she looks like a mouse but an adorable mouse due to her huge lenses) they will make your ordinary nights super FUN! (night).  As for their innocence and maybe good luck on things  that the people whom they hang out with will eventually remember them for the rest of their lives.  I like that Rebel Wilson go for a TV series as I'm really a fan of her, as she is not at all apprehensive on showing or not really making fun of her let's just say chubbiness but instead it will make those girls out there with such built be confident and see Rebel as an inspiration for them to do the things that they love or should be doing irregardless of what status quo the society had set (OMG am now having a litany right now; just saying).  Hopefully, that the trio will not be out of juice of their funny antics and crazy night (xing my fingers).


They're all up night to be lucky!!!!
Last on my list but definitely not the ordinary ones, "The Crazy Ones", is with a stellar cast, Robin Williams as the cuckoo father of Sarah Michelle Gellar (who is also working for her dad) and the president of the ad agency who almost got all the big companies but the catch is that if you work for this guy, you'll have to think out of the box and you must be prepared to go to work and see out of this world things happening in the office.  I was into this because aside from its a funny TV series but because Robin Williams is in there, well, I'm totally into his movies and hello?! who doesn't know that his the voice behind Genie in Aladdin (duh?!; I think I'm the only who knows that aside from the Disney fanatics and the people working in Disney).  Anyways, I'm totally rooting for this since their pilot epy was totally funny+ Kelly Clarkson is there doing what is not the usual of her, doing comedy (of course; she wouldn't be there to promote American Idol;whatevs).

Your resume is surely welcome here if your one of the crazies ;)


P.S.
I'm still hook up with the previous couch potato list but there are some that I dumped because it kinda makes me feel like its dragging and the actors' performance is not improving but still it depends on how you see it guys.

Trash bin:
-Arrow (sorry hunky millionaire but the series is kinda dragging and his still the emo type)
-Beauty and the Beast (its given that Lana of Superman is there but I still see her as Lana;sorry guys)


I was thinking to make a TV series of me and PVZ and I'll do Crazy Dave's part: blabaavapapavaa



No comments:

Post a Comment