10.17.2012

Coach Potato List Part 1: Creepy undead walkers, Hunky millionaire superhero & the Beast

Another roll of my ecstasy (just chill;its a figure of speech;so chill will ya).  I've been head over heels of the upcoming shows and yet I was confused since I've loved to really dig into The Big Bang and How I Met your Mother but sad to say I need to go on the aged episodes and I think I don't have time so, what I've decided for myself (of course, who else have cray2x mind here) is to find a new TV series that I believe would eventually make a descent 3 more season and stuff.  If you have read my previous "addiction" post about New Girl well am still stoned to it (don't ya worry guys/gays), I've just added new ones too.


This is not an additional TV series or not a new one either but I've just included it in this post since I've haven't managed to make a separate post for this TV series.  It had already 3 seasons running as of to date and grimly walking dead people are included (mandatory;for aesthetic purposes;LOL).  Nothing beats ZOMBIES.  The Walking Dead is currently on its premiere episode for Season 3 and I'd say that its a kick starter for any fanatic.  New setting and characters and well MORE ZOMBIES (why the emphasis??!).  Rick is still the head of the pack, minus Shane but I still do think that he'll be back and oh, well, what he does best-ruin and complicate things.  I know my post is a bit of a spoiler/s for those who haven't seen the premiere of S3 but let me just tell you the things that I've observed.  Carl, is already a big boy and ohhhhh, I smell adolescent here (freakin' auntie mode).  Glenn & Maggie is my bet for, they are like power killing zombie couples and speaking of couples, something is ensuing between Carol & Daryl but not really prominent and speaking of not prominent (God I just like the connecting words), Rick's feelings towards Lori is slowly wallowing to the grounds hence refer to S2 where she was about to abort the baby.  I won't be giving more details as I can see crossed brows right now and so they are in the most exciting place on earth, the PRISON.  A promised 16 episode for this season  (woot2x).


the cast
First glance in the poster on this TV series, I thought its another movie coming (you know superhero is so IN nowadays).  And so I've browsed and odd thing is that on our summer vacation our team opted to be Green Arrows (well something like that) and had the tarp made with Arrow (as in the character in the graphic novel).  CW had it aired last Tuesday for its premiere episode and thankfully it did not disappoint and waste my time.  I like their names and everyone in the www says this one should be made into a movie and I guess nah, should not be.  The story line is somewhat the same of Ironman but not totally, but there are obvious similarities.  Rich kid, womanizer and wasting money to some nonsense public humilation of the family name and then later on been gone for like 5 years, cast away in an unknown island that made him to a superhero in Starling City.  The thing that you'll hook up is the family, the people around him, the snooty detective and the island itself.  The episode is a good appetizer so to say -so I'm waiting willingly for the main course it has to offer.  But I just need the actor of Arrow himself to have a little bit of conviction, just a little tiny bit and where there (promise when I say a little bit its an itsy bitsy thing to add).


even w/o the eye he looks hunky to me


At first when I saw their promo poster, I was like nah, hmmmm and okay I'll try.  We have Grimm's brothers and Once Upon A Time so I was thinking what is different from this TV series.  Yes, they do have the title associated with the old tale of love -Beauty & the Beast but when you go through the plot and the character itself, everything is different not in a modern sense but it's with a sense actually (I mean I still believe in magic;yes I still do) but this one has its cause and effects.  They do have a low rating as of their pilot episode and still I have been keeping my hopes for this series.  This is a remake of the 1987 series but with a different twists and scenario.  Same name, Catherine and Vincent as the main characters.  Catherine is a detective who had been pursuing long time case of her dead mother while Vincent is secretly declared as dead to hide his current state after being enlisted to serve in Afghanistan.  Their lives had been interconnected to some bizzare murder case. And did I not mention that the leading lady role is the girl from Smallville?, Lana Lane?!.


I like how black & white goes with leather suits

Last but definitely not the least, American Horror Story-Asylum, their promo poster is epic for me and it did suggest something about the said season-sensually horrific.  The fact that eye candy Adam Lavine is one of the recurring cast and making the first scene of the first episode in ero kinda of way.  What you like about this series is that it gives you lots of unanswered questions and questions out from the answered ones (mind bugling eh?).  Asylum, as per say, those that were mentally incapacitated but the thing is that what lies behind the said place before it had become a ruin.  There's always a history behind all things (winks).  


Tableau


P.S.
When I was little I've longed dream that I could teleport to any place that I like to go (yey, less money for VISA), have telekenesis, if I'm totally lazy and just be thought I'll look cool to have it and lastly to telepath.  I don't want to know what your gross or euphoric mind is thinking but I just want to think I know what your thinking and again its kinda cool but reality bites I could never have those things but still I've been to places I've never thought that I could be, I've managed to do stuff on my own, well, with the use of my sane brain and obvious hands and lastly, I've realized that it wouldn't that cool to read or know someone elses' thoughts, it sort of ruin the ability of the antagonist/s to do his/her evil plans towards you (smirks).


Been really trying hard but this is just the superhero get up that I can make out of scratch: SPANDEX PLEASE, Anyone?



2 comments:

  1. Ridiculous quest there. What happened after? Thanks!


    My site Katharina

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the amazing post! I have been seeking for
    things similar to this. i'll be checking your Feed so i wont miss the good things! again, magnificent web page please keep it up! Please excuse me if my english is bad.

    Have a look at my web blog; best baby walker

    ReplyDelete