7.19.2012

Addiction:♫Who's that GIRL, Who's that GIRL...it's JESS!♫

I have made a different post today (well of course aside from my Tumblr acct. post), its more of me being addicted to something.  I've been addicted to lots of stuff, hmmm.. heroine, cocaine, ecstasy-seriously, I doubt if I have ever been into those stuff in my entire lifespan, even a weed (not procrastinating here) (i know your bulging eyes looks like while reading but then relieved at the last portion of my post). NO, I don't and I'll never be addicted to such. Below are my addiction:

>Lipsticks- and am not talking about mere 1 brand kind of lipsticks.  I could go from the range of Cover Girl down to MAC.  I don't care as to what brand as long as the color or shade is something near rouge.  Currently I have like 5 kinds of lipsticks (stupid female hormone kicks in) but still thank you to my supplier RANDOM HOLLIE

Beauty-collection-cosmetics-lipstick-makeup-favim.com-200674_large
just copied it from Emma Malene
>Books- and again am not talking bout any kind of books, I have specific genres that I'm hooked.  Horror is first then goes sci-fi then goes the eclectic but lately I was, hmmm.. let's say deceived by E.L. James' 50 Shades of Grey (blame it to Twilight) that I got a little bit crossing my finger on it ,then by the time I got to the 2nd down to the 3rd book, my disappointed face just ruled out (oh well, not everything in this world are for you to know;so much for my 50 shades rant). My fave author is Stephy, Stephen King-if I'll have 50 seconds of teleportation, I'll certainly be going to him and have him sign all my books (speaking of stalker;rolling of eyes).  I've been collecting his works :)

From Ken2x
>Like to collect Ray Bans-as of now, if who ever out there could give, sponsor or out of randomness wants me to endorse the said product am so willing (i know you'll be lmfao right now plus rofl; geee just saying guys, am not really like expecting).  I love there design, their campaign and how it had made an impact through the years, its more of a LEGENDARY brand.  My pops, have old school Ray Ban and right now all I have is the replica, ahmmm, okay fine the imitation.  Still can't afford to buy the original plus, not really a need (patience, patience)


@BORA 2011 w/ Ken2x
>TV series-yes, am totally into the bandwagon, am not referring to Walang Hanggan, I'm talking bout Big Bang Theory, Once Upon a Time, Grimm brothers, Alcatraz (bohoooo; cancelled), Touch, How I Met your Mother, Walking Dead and my fave evah New Girl.  The list is actually endless.  They're witty and funny at the same time plus the plot is not that predictable and not the Mexican type of thing (sorry am not really referring to the race but to the story line on how some of Filipino mellow dramas nowadays are patterned ; just saying).

not mine got it from a website
I guess those are yet my addictions, hoping that there would be more to come :).  So in connection to my last addiction, the "TV series" I would like to dissect in details on how my addiction to NEW GIRL came to life.  It all started with 500 days of Summer in which it all started with Mr. Levitt, the one who played Tom in the movie.  I'm a big fan and so I've been following his movies and from that, came Summer, Tom's lading lady in the film.  I was mesmerized by her round blue eyes and so since then, I've been a fan.  Now here comes her sitcom NEW GIRL-which I totally love and the course of events, I've been wanting and trying to copy Jess'-Zooey's hair.  And yes I do think I've achieved (sort of) it but sad to say the hairstylist wouldn't put side sweep bangs due to unprecedented makeover disaster.  So I've opted to just let it be but as am writing this post, the side sweep bangs came ringing in my brain and echoing (please help!!!!).  I'll try try try.  

So much love from me to the sitcom that I'll try my best to describe the characters.  Here goes nothing....

Jessica "Jess" Day (Zooey Dechanel)- the eponymous "new girl". She is a cute, bubbly elementary school teacher in her late 20s. She is a free spirit. She acts according to her heart's content, usually in unconventional ways. Her behavior does not reflect social norms, which ends up making her look weird but her quirkiness is loveable and charming. Jess is genuine and kind-hearted. She is imaginative and naïve, much like a child. She opens herself up to everyone and easily trusts, which tends to put her in a vulnerable position. Jess has a tendency to get into awkward situations due to her aversion to confrontation. Regardless of misfortunes, her optimism helps to keep her faith alive. Among her personality traits is her tendency to burst into song, sometimes making up lyrics reflecting her situation. She is originally from Oregon. -Wiki-
Fan: I like her outfits and hair and sort of I can relate to her attitude, well sometimes
UnFan: Not really that naive and I don't make lyrical conversation, its a bit awkward, totally awkward


Nick Miller (Jake Johnson)-one of Jess's new roommates. Nick is a law school dropout turned bartender who has also gone through a slightly-less-recent break up. He is revealed to be thirty and originally from Chicago. He is somewhat pessimistic as many things in his life have discouraged him. He likes to play it safe, but in small ways he continues to make an effort to try new things and is not completely defeated. He has the traits of a family man, which is seen in how he takes care of his friends, but often acts childish or immature.-Wiki-
Fan: I like his scrubby manhood kinda aura+a law student in a bar; his a very warm guy kinda friend
UnFan: No to possessiveness, not moving on, cry jerk and a total accent calling bf; I think the whole Nick Miller bf is not really good well I think after break-ups not more on the relationship stage, oh! but wait darn, just watch the sitcom well yah.  Foolishness of love.  Don't have an insurance and a cellular phone


Schmidt (Max Greenfield)-one of Jess's new roommates. Schmidt is the stereotypical lothario (which he thinks he is) and so-called "douchebag" of the group. Schmidt is the only male employee in his company and is often the subject of mockery by his female coworkers. Schmidt is a womanizer and is seen to be taking a liking to Cece, who seems to have mutual feelings.-Wiki-
Fan: I half liked him being a douche bag+clean freak+cook+s** guru-ish
UnFan: His a totally intentional Douche bag and his know it all stuff; too much libido that he thinks his a perfect male for every hungry women (yeah right)


Winston Bishop (Lamorne Morris)-one of Jess's new roommates and the original "missing" roommate who left room for Jess to move in. Winston returns from playing basketball in Latvia in the second episode. Winston is incredibly competitive and has an uncanny ability to pick up new skills with little effort, but he has a difficult time finding and keeping employment because he quickly becomes bored with repetitive tasks.-Wiki-
Fan:I like how he present his wisdom to his friends and how innocent he is to gadgets; his sort of the mediator if anything rifts up w/in the gang
UnFan:Well, it was on the first few eppy that his still have a hang up on his basketball stardom in LATVIA plus his the only person who drive a wrecked car and still consider it as perfect (so much for sentimental value)

 

Cecilia "Cece" Meyers (Hannah Simone)-Jess's childhood best friend and a model of Indian origin. She is feisty and has a tough demeanor. She appears to be confident and knows how to get what she wants. Underneath her cold front, she is a sweet person. Cece is very protective of Jess, whose innocence sometimes poses as a hazard to herself. Cece is the critical onlooker. She teaches Jess on being street-smart and always supports her. Jess and Cece are opposites in some ways, but their differing traits complement each other very well despite their faults.-Wiki-
Fan: of course, her super model body, a very good friend of Jess
UnFan: No commitment kinda gurl, well I think at first she doesn't like such hence comes Schmidt with his innocent s** guru stuff but they're totally complement each other

Well so far that's the  re-curring casts of New Girl and btw, they're already on its second season in which I've just blogged their teaser group photo in tumblr.

P.S.
New Episodes. Same Towels



No comments:

Post a Comment