10.16.2013

Am Back!!! No more Mental BLOG!!! (oppss Block I mean)

Jan-Jaran-Jan! (opening song)

I know that after ages of waiting for another boring and full of personal views posts, now am back! Yes, this is the true blue bear clicking the keypads of this little screened netbook (well, I've emphasized on the "little" screen coz I have an irritation on small screens).  You can pinch my now chubby cheeks, that is if you can let your index finger out from your monitor to mine (I'll bet on it;even if I'll wait for ages;tic toc  time is ticking).

I've been off this blog because there's this something that writers experience and its something not that it lacks inspiration, idea (I even got lots of idea bursting everyday, every minute) or even the resources to do it, its more of an angel and devil is playing in ones head.

Even in the bathroom while am sitting like a queen (but w/o kingdom), thoughts come rushing like tidal waves coming right at my brain cells and as soon as it makes the splash, I shove it off and puff---no blog post.

I tried reading other blogs, just to justify and remind myself that hey, I could be like these gals, sharing knowledge to people through their very own posts. I could let them know that I still exist and that was like ironic to my part because the more I do it the more I shunned the thought and its like its my blog who is trying to poke me hard on something to remind me that  eventhough there are not like zillion of people to care to read it or just even make a glance on it, its still part of me that carries an identity of who I really am when am not in school, at home or at work.  

So I thought, why I'm freaking afraid to even open my blog and if it even existed (stupid me, how will it stop existing when technically I haven't deleted the account;lol).  And now, I'm opening it and surprised that there are still people who read my no good articles (self punishing hag me; :P) and yet my 3 royal loyal followers are still present, just waiting for my  post.  

I created this mess so I should start and not end this, instead, I will even make more mess so that I could also mess up your mind (procrastination much?).

My mantra now is that I will make your reading lives more miserable with my goofy antics, daredevil-ish accounts (as if), feeling like a boss moments and most of the time none sense posts of my friends, family and myself.

I love you invisible readers of mine hence your invisible then I'll just haunt you on your dreams with my love and kisses (mwah; :*)

xoxo,
I'm writing this after a day of 7.2 magnitude earthquake had struck our place and it did occurred to me that not everyday I'll be doing the same s***, so I remembered and had the courage to write back again because I may be reincarnated to my next life as an animal (I always thought that on my previous life I was either a queen or an actress;just a thought OK, no need to rebuttal and refute).

meowth that's right

No comments:

Post a Comment