8.30.2012

Quickie Post: Would you Time Travel?

Would you?...

Will you?...

This notion came upon my head as I was reading Orange by Takano Ichigo (my new fave shoujo;yes am an otaku).  It does tell about relationships with opposite sex, family, and friends.  Naho, the protagonist, received a letter from the future Naho.  And from there everything went exciting for her as the future Naho writes anything, everything that will happen on the very day and what she shouldn't/should do.  

Naho & Kakeru
As much as I like to continue the story telling, I'd rather let you read it yourself.  There are twists in the story.  And so from there, there was a realization that I've had thought-1st, I don't really get hooked with shoujo mangas but this 1 got me excited everytime I click on the next button so I've thought its because of the time traveling thing and 2nd, I thought if this is possible, like what their professor had taught them, there could be a parallel version of me either in the future or in the past hence I consider this as present (complicated axiom of time traveling +stupid brain=psycho ME). 

And so does Einstein's theory of relativity, that states space and time can dilate. Space and time should be considered together and in relation to each other and so the speed of light is nonetheless invariant, the same for all observers.  Okay fine, am talking Latin now, in other words if there's a thing that could travel in the speed of light then the source of energy of which is use, to make the thing/someone travel from this paradigm to another could eventually be that big or let's say sort of like a black hole or like the magnetic theory going around Bermuda triangle.  I wouldn't say its happening now (well we don't know) but its not impossible right? (please say yes :)).



If I'll be having a survey right now, regarding time traveling and get their reasons why they like to do that, I think most of their answers would be to change some things that they have regretted or haven't done in the past that had made a great impact in there future.  

Hence, I've had a great notion to myself that if what ever had happened in the past has a purpose and for me it shouldn't matter.  That's why its called regret & realization because its after your decision/s.  And for that, if time traveling, let's say a common thing to do- our life on earth wouldn't be that memorable or challenging perhaps?!.  For me, if ever just given a chance or an ability to do such thing- I would like visit future EARTH and ME of course.  Just a fascination though, not that I want to change or do something in that future-just like to watch and see how it is and feel TIME TRAVEL-iving per say.

Would you?...

Will you?...

Will I?
P.S.
I'll share the links where I usually read my mangas/manhwa and what mangas/manhwa to read.  Hmmm... manhwa is a Korean term for manga.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment