7.02.2012

Sumilon Island: I ♥ Waves

I'm waving now my shaka (its a bit of confusion of rock on hand gesture).  The beautiful secluded island in the middle of Bohol, Negros and Cebu.  The whole island is for you to rent, there are lots of activities that you can do.  Hiking up to the lighthouse, snorkeling, long boarding, scuba diving, sailing, kayaking etc.

My first and second visit in the island was through company outing (thank you iComm).  I think my company was the one who push me to be a traveler, first this and the NZ (another one perhaps; kidding).  I was young, naive and wholesome way back (bwahaha & goodluck with the wholesome word as if I'm a maniac now;geesh my words are getting worst).

Why I ♥ Sumilon--->waves!!! there's just something about the humungous waves that I like.  Not really that you can compare to the swelling capitals for the surfers but the rush and how it transport you is breathtaking for me.  Well, breathtaking indeed hence I've tried to clash myself toward the upcoming roar of wave and SPLASH, i was sort of inside a water bubble that on which I can't see anything but the transparent blue liquid that envelopes all my pores and which a minute later the panic came to me as I can no longer seem to get the oxygen (hahahaha; stupid paula;i know your laughing right now;yeah so much for your love for the waves), but the after effect of me washed off shore was totally a great relief, its sort of a menthol in your mouth---melting.

Oh well, here's my menthol.















































sleeping me

i miss ms. mary




P.S.
There's alot to do with life as what my favorite quote from Mother Theresa.  LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE, DARE IT.

I miss this guys.





No comments:

Post a Comment