7.17.2012

Carcar: coz I used to like YELLOW

Sadly as it may get, my monitor is still under renovation (my oh my) and my whale shark and other island trips are yet to be put on hault.  So moving on, I give you my blah-blahs of Carcar.  It was so way back but a very memorable trip for me.  Very memorable indeed, for it gave me seldom nightmare-ish after the said event and had brought back the same experience I had, w/ Villa Teresita.  It was the sort of same place but the different people involved.  LOL, you'll definitely tell me that this has been the lamest event that had happened to me.  It's a bit scary but same time ridiculous (i know you guys will go for both), okay, I'll cut the crap rope now to make the story short, I almost drowned in a 6ft pool but the catch was, the savior wasn't at first convince that I've been sort of struggling for like 23 years of my existence in the pool for air.  Ms. Johai just thought that we were jerking around and just want some camera attention, took a photo of me yelping and waving my hand in the air for help. While Tina was diligently pushing me down so that she will float (yes, she used me as her floaty), so much for surviving.  After breathing underwater, I could feel Ms. Johai's hand grab my arm and for an instant I was back to reality and Tina was still struggling but on 4ft level.

The thoughts that came to my mind was, this would be my last breath of air and after this, I don't know.  I couldn't leave Tina alone, for she is desperately off balance and trying to not drown in a 6ft pool (she is 5'6" btw).  I could actually, just swam below but I can't leave her, she was totally panicking while some of my friends are finding ways to help us out, which btw, CAN'T SWIM as well.  Flobelle, bravely swam by our side just trailing her fingers on the poolside just not to sunk down and offered her left leg for me but then the current change as Tina was also trying to grab her leg and eventually she is about to be one of us.  Good thing she said to let go of her leg and so I did as I've realized as well that its not gonna give me or Tina ample time to escape from our pool quicksand.  Irish, tried to get the pool cleaner, the net like that is used to get the fallin' leaves on the pool but then to no avail, she will be dragged down the pool due to our adrenaline rush strength and so Ms. Johai was our SUPER HERO.  Thank you Ms. Johai!

As soon, as we've escaped from our ordeal, I've joked around with Tina telling her, "Hwag kang lumapit sa akin, Maawa ka gusto ko pang mabuhay", but that was still a friendly joke.  So ti'l now, everyone knows about that mishap and everyone would tease us esp. Tina.  Everytime we set foot to our outdoor company activities, we always make sure that Tina will be safe first, we give her the ORANGE.  

Though, with that experience I've still got the time of my life.  Sort of fulfilled my long life dream for adrenalin rush (oh well i did get the adrenaline rush that i've supposedly deserve but not that way, please), CLIFF DIVING but this one ain't no cliff but I did made a splash.

Photo bombing AWAY!!!

night view of the pool

sir minoy loves eating fruits and kakanins

our SUPER HERO: presenting Ms. Johai
This was the event wherein Janice shouted, the clue for her suspected Manita and that she thought was Cleofe but sadly I have already the knowledge that it was ME and so I just kept mum bout it.  And when it was her turn, she deliberately shouted in the crowd, "I THINK SHE LIKES YELLOW" then sashaying her ebony hair to Cleofe who was in deep shock that she received 2 gifts on that time.  Everyone was giggling now and so I just came forth and grabbed the gift and said "ITS ME! AND YES, I USED TO LIKE YELLOW" everyone now is bursting with laughter hence I told her by the time she had a talked with Christine in the CR regarding her Manita that she was suspecting some one and elaborately talked bout how the Manita drew something in the paper which I did draw the bag (LOL Janice).  But, Janice wasn't the only victim there, I was  a victim of Irish, in which she knew all along that she was my Manita and so she accompanied me to buy the mouse that she wrote in the wish list.  I've even told her that I think it was Ara (ikr, how stupid am I), that's why when I've chosen the cheappy laser mouse while she sort of convince me to choose the expensive one (no idea at all), but sorry Irish, my money- my rules, so I've bought the cheappy one but still, I've kept up with her wishlist.  So after discovering that she was my Manita, another burst of laughter ensues.  This is one memorable team outing.  Thank you , thank you for the fun.
gift time

the first time to try emceeing; fail

our food awaits

And yes this is Janice sayin' I like YELLOW

this is Irish saying BAZINGA; she got me with the mouse

good morning hotdogs and on sticks

low tide

and this where all it started

so whose hungry now

and yes this was the pool

and Tina was smiling for our ala CLIFF thing diving and me at the back

and away we went

Ms. Johai's version

before my diving version

still not contented with my standing pose
Tadah! My free fall version...
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa

n SPLASH!

this was almost before the struggling part

this was after my oxygen grasping session;that explains the heart frame

still it doesn't stop me from my fashion faux pas;lol

the team is goin' home now

but before we go, we had our famished tummies full

I've tried my ala Lookbook but thank you for NiƱo, its more of a trend in memes...

brought to you by Colgate

P.S.
I want my monitor back badly as bad as the toothbrush/toothpaste photo.  Carcar, your internal!

No comments:

Post a Comment