7.03.2012

Bantayan Island: Sweet as Sugar (antbites)

By the time my fish tails (well feet actually;that's how i roll it) stepped the powdery white sand and crushing cool waves of Bantayan Island, my island gurl was switched on (seriously).  I was even thinking to stay there like forever?! like I don't have to care bout the world or anything else---only me and the sea and the island.

Ouch! reality bites, I need to work so I was there with my colleagues for an overnight stay.  Everything went well, except for some people who had been drunk and let's just say that sometimes they got overboard with their feeling of being a model (lingerie for men). Erase2x. 

I can't fathom the marvels the island had affected me, during night time, I don't know if it was earth hour or there was a couple of hours of lights off on the whole island.  And we just huddle around and look at the stars flickering above us (aaaahhhh could life be more great than this?!; yah, work; lol). 

Our group went camwhoring and island hopping in the virgin island.  You must pass wavy currents before you reach the island.  People was on there feastive mode hence I do think it was the place's barrio fiesta and oh I did forget to tell you that were staying in a resort name sa SUGAR BEACH.  Yes, because they compare the sand their like of the sugar.

Sweet tooth-pics coming ahead.

welcome to my kind of paradise
 



remember like bora but its not that crowded





sunrise in bantayan

walang kamatayang group shots: an inch off the shore not bad

our shade; virgin island; well i guess not anymore?!




and yes it was washed off shore

lots of fish in the sea; SNORKELING

our cottage
sea=fish

P.S.
When I'll get the chance to go back to Bantayan I will sure have someone holding my left hand ♥ (ayeeeee).

No comments:

Post a Comment